Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mommies been Tagged...just in time for hunting season!

WE'VE BEEN TAGGED
I have been tagged by Sandy Beck.
The rules are when you are tagged:
A. Each player lists 6 facts,habits or favorite things about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged. (So, watch out....you might be tagged next.)

Six tidbits about Kimberly Simpson Wallin Palmer.

1. Fact: Even though I have three last names I have only been married once and plan to keep it that way! So Kurt don't get any ideas!

2. Habit: I have a habit of singing every song that I hear on the radio and claiming that it is my favorite. I don't know why but this tends to annoy those that are with me.

3. Favorite: Although I really do love all the colors of the rainbow, I find myself drawn to blues and yellows. You could say that those are my favorite colors.

4. Fact: I am the Young Women's President in my ward and although it can be challenging I really do love it! Not only does it make me feel like I am giving a little back but I have also found that being around the girls makes me feel young again.

5. Habit: I am a fingernail biter. There I said it! I know that grosses a lot of people out and for that I am truely sorry. It is something that I am working on.

6. Favorite: My favorite thing in the whole world is my family. I know that is cheesy but it is totally true. I am obsessed with them. I talk way too much about them to the people around me and brag about them every chance I get.

Well, there you have it. That is me in a nut shell. Actually, that is me just giving you a small glimpse of my nut shell. That sound a little dirty. Oh, I can't stop laughing! There's another thing about me...I laugh at myself. I'm going to stop typing now. But before I go, everyone I know has already been tagged so I guess this ends with me. -Bye

No comments: