Friday, August 8, 2008

Nielsen's Rule!

Our family just returned home from one of the funnest get-togethers I have had in a long time. That's right the Nielsen clan finally had a reunion. It was a blast! We went up to the same cabin in Paragonah that we had been at a mere 5 YEARS EARLIER. The reunion contained all the right activities: mafia, food, late nights, kids activities, food, an assortment of games, 4 wheeling, long conversations and again food! It was so good to see everyone and meet so many new little ones that had recently been brought into our family (sorry kids but to be a Nielsen is to be a little bit crazy, don't worry you will get use to the madness). I would also like to thank my mom (a.k.a Suz or Aunt Suzie) and my aunt LaRae for working so hard to make it happen. They did such a great job that we have all decided to reunite again in June of 2010. Until then we will all have to enjoy our pictures.

All the little ones-

Exercise with Suz-

Mother May I?-

Everyones a WINNER-

"Doug" pile-

Cast of The Wizard of Oz-

My Bros-

Kim, Charlotte and the twins-

Jessica and Jenny-

Melissa and Sydney-

Lindsay and Hatch Gang-

Doug and Jody-

Our little woman-

The Pokemon Masters-

Best hair in the group-

Last but not least...My Little Princess-

5 comments:

Sandy said...

So fun!!!! i am sad i missed it. I am already looking forward to 2010!

The Frosts said...

We miss you guys so much! Hope all is well with you. We should all get together sometime.

Brandi Jo said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Too fun! I love family reunions! It is always good to spend time with the fam and see all the new kids!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

I LOVE your pictures! Wasn't that just a blast? I have a little "gift" coming this week to you from the reunion. Your family could not be any cuter. So fun to see you. Love, JODY

Cameron Family said...

What a fun trip! Glad you're back safe. Call us and we'll go out!