Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I have not added a new entry for so long. We moved into our new home in March and my camera cord was packed away. I have been looking for it for sometime now but apparently it does not want to be found. Sandy finally brought her camera up and was kind enough to take some pictures for me. So here goes...

On June 8, 2008 the Palmer family was getting ready to go to the blessing of our handsome new cousin Ryan. The boys looked great and Drew was at the top of her cuteness game. Kurt and I were in our bathroom adding the finishing touches when out of nowhere Jake yells and comes running in our run. "Drew has scissors", he says. That was when she appeared. Our beautiful daughter had done the unthinkable. Yes, she had cut her bangs! We all sat in silence for a moment and then did what we knew we had to do...take her as she was to church. There we received many glances and stares but we still think our little Drewbee is the most beautiful girl in the world.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Glad you're back Kim and I love Drew's new 'do'!! With a face like that she can pull off any hairstyle, what a cutie!!

Brandi Jo said...

Yeah! Your back! We miss seein' you guys. I hope all is well and you are getting settled! I haven't had that happen yet with my boys, but if they did we could always just buzz their heads. You really can't do that with a girl. She is so cute and looks like she is getting big. Tell Sandy Hi for me. I can't get to her blog since she made it private. Take care!

Me and The Boys said...

wo-I had given up on you! it's a good thing grandpa rick has faith in you updating....he told me today that you had updated your blog....good on ya!

Kandice and Rob said...

Yay! I checked your blog every now & then but no...

I hope you're liking your new place & your new ward!

That's a cute expression on Drew's face. I agree, she can pull off the short-bangs look. :)