Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Siblings (plus Mom) Vegas Vacation

(Viewer Discression Advised)
Ron, Doug, Sandy, Zac, Suz and I all decided to have a fun little weekend away in Sin City and boy was it a blast! We went to a magic show, game show, ate at buffets, saw the sites and laughed, laughed, laughed. Maybe if our spouses are all really nice this year we will invite them to come along next time! Here are just a few moments captured by my camera. (If you would like to see more pictures...hop over to Sandy's blog.)

Here is my starter photo for the trip. You can tell that it doesn't take a lot to get me excited.



My friend, Danell, was kind enough to hook us up with a sweet room. It had a huge flat screen tv, awesome shower and even a little tv in the bathroom mirror. The door to the bathroom was a fogged sliding glass door. This provided a lot of laughs in and of itself. (Ask if you want to know what I am talking about.)



After a day away from our spouses, Doug and I got a little frisky with the locals.





Who needs Paris or Rome or where ever this fountain is located, when you can see it in Vegas!



"Watch out for those Jentzsch/Simpson/Wallin kids...they're a bunch of crazies!"

1 comment:

pafusion said...

You missed Ethyl M's and the go-carts. My other favorites are the Shark Reef, Guggenheim Art Museum, and the best of all "Phantom of the Opera."