Friday, February 29, 2008

Who's Your Hubby?

Well I have been tagged again...but this time I was asked to write about my hubby. I am not going to post any pics of him because I just did that in my last entry.

What is his name? Kurt Jegtvig Palmer a.k.a- K.Pizzle, K.P., Skip, Kurtis Leroy...the list goes on and on.


How long have you been married? 9 years in July..holy cow, time flies!


How long did you date? From the time we started dating to the time we got hitched was about 6 months. However, we had known each other for about two years. (I, by the way, was completely in love from the first moment I saw him!)


How old is he? He is the ripe old age of 33.


Who eats more? He eats more at one sitting. I eat more throughout the day...oh that's sad!


Who said I love you first? He did. Anyone who knows Kurt, knows that he never beats around the bush when he has something to say.


Who sings better? Kurt sings better. I think that he could have been in a rock band. Maybe there is still time.


Who is smarter? Kurt is very smart and has an amazing memory. However, just because he is book smart doesn't mean he is smarter than me...I have street smarts!


Who does the laundry and dishes? I combined these two questions because it is a total team effort at our house. I always tease that Kurt would make a better housewife than I do...the sad part is that he really would!


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I am but we switch from time to time.


Who pays the bills? I do, but Kurt manages the money. Doesn't make sense but it seems to work.

Who mows the lawn? Again, team effort. I usually end up mowing the front yard and Kurt does the back. However, I do most of the weeding and trimming.

Who cooks dinner? I will be honest...I hate to cook. Kurt and I share that responsibility, but he does do almost all of the baking. -Man it really sounds like I do nothing all day! Poor Kurt!


Who drives when you are together? Kurt, he gets car sick and is a bit of a control freak when it comes to driving. I prefer it because otherwise he becomes a really annoying backseat driver. I love you honey but lets be honest.. this is one of your weak spots.


Who is more stubborn? Oh, hands down...ME! I am the worst kind of stubborn. The kind that gets quiet and won't talk things through. This is my weak spot!


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Kurt


Whose parents do you see the most? It is pretty equal.


Who has more friends? Kurt would say me, but I think him. He makes friends everywhere he goes.


Who proposed? Kurt did...twice. We where talking about getting married and he said something like, "I would like to marry you...do you want to get married?" I said "yes" and he asked my mom a few days later for my hand in marriage. He proposed again about three days before we actually got married. He had finally gotten the ring back from the jeweler and asked me properly by getting down on one knee.


Who has more siblings? I win this one, hands down. I have around 18 siblings while Kurt only has two.


Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think that we share the pants. Somedays I wear them longer then he does and vice versa. If you were to ask him though, I think he would say that I do. Maybe that's because I can be a little bit stubborn or just have more wisdom. I don't know!

Tag...Sandy and Lara...you're it!

No comments: